Beach Plum Motor Lodge
2555 State Highway
The lovely Beach Plum Motor Lodge is a 5 room motel with a 1,240 sqft detached 2 bedroom owner’s home. Rooms 1&2 share a connecting bath – perfect for parties that would like 2 connecting rooms. Rooms 3, 4 & 5 have their own ensuite bathrooms. The grounds are lovely, with flower gardens surrounding the private in-ground pool. A continental breakfast is served on the deck. This popular motel is situated at the gateway to the Cape Cod National Seashore and is a stone’s throw from the Eastham Windmill. The Cape Cod Bike Trail is down the street, & First Encounter Beach is only 1.9 miles away. The Beach Plum has gained many positive reviews over the years, and has many guests that return year after year to this quaint and cozy Cape Cod gem. Call for details!
Over 65 Years of Combined Experience in Commercial & Residential Real Estate
A Consultative Approach to Commercial Property and Businesses
The best service is not just listing real estate or sending cards, updates, etc. That's marketing.
Real service is finding the best solutions to real problems. It is utilizing our knowledge obtained from the many advanced courses as in the CCIM program (CCIM.com) and the know-how obtained over 60 years of combined experience, to solve your problem in a way that will allow you to get to the next phase of your life in a way that is most beneficial to you.
This means developing the trust that will allow you to open up and tell us your situation and then finding the best solution for your circumstances. This may even mean deciding not to sell at this time and possibly making some adjustments that we may provide to make the situation better for you. We provide you with the different options we feel are available given your circumstances and discuss the impact of each. This is THE CONSULTATIVE APPROACH.
"The Consultative Approach" to Commercial Real Estate and Businesses:
- An in depth consultation to discuss your goals.
- A thorough analysis of your property and/or business by agents trained in the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) classes.
- A list of ways to structure the sale in a manner that will reach your goals, give the highest value, and make the property or business easier to sell and profitable for the buyer and seller.
- Our goal is to create a "Win-Win" transaction for both buyer and seller.
- This can only be accomplished by professionals who have the knowledge of tax laws, a thorough understanding of return on investment, and the expertise and experience to construct a transaction that is beneficial to both parties, in a way that will enable them to achieve their goals in life. We do this with creative ways of financing that result in more profit for the seller and the buyer. Yes, better investment return for both the seller, and the buyer.
Creating a Win-Win transaction for both buyer and seller.
A Consultative Approach to Cape Cod Commercial Real Estate and Businesses